WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Weekly Memory Verse: Review

Okay, guys, I've been unmotivated lately, and I need another review week. Several of the verses I've really got down pat, so this week I'm just going to focus on the verses that need some attention.

Colossians 2:6-7
Psalm 119:9-11
Romans 15:13
Hebrews 10:24-25
Psalm 86:11-12
Joshua 1:8
Luke 10:27
Colossians 4:6
Romans 12:2
1 John 3:18
Psalm 19:14
Proverbs 3:5
Proverbs 4:23
Proverbs 22:6
Matthew 12:34

2 Corinthians 3:5 Not that we are competent in ourselves to claim anything for ourselves, but our competence comes from God.

Colossians 3:16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.

1 Thessalonians 5:16 Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him.

Philippians 4:8 Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.

Psalm 27:14 Wait on the Lord; be of good courage and He will strengthen your heart. Wait, I say, on the Lord!

Colossians 3:23-24 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.

If you've been following along, just pick a verse of your choice, either of my previous verses or one of your own, for this week! See you next Wednesday!



1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm so glad we are doing review this week. I need it!