WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thankful Thursday

The Lord is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him.
Psalm 28:7 (ESV)

Blessings of the week...

1. Good baby appointment last week. Her heartbeat was strong, she's growing right on track, and she's moving lots!

2. Mama's morning out with friends last Saturday. I needed that, and we had a lot of fun!

3. My mom's coming next week! We're really excited for that!

4. A lovely gift from my bloggy friend Angie. Made my day!

5. Hubby--he's been sooo sweet lately! Quality time together, flowers, AND text messages. And did I say FLOWERS?! =)

What are you thankful for this week? How is God blessing your life? Share with us over at Iris'! Have a great week!

6 comments:

Denise said...

I am so glad that your pregnancy is going well beautiful one.

Ms. Kathleen said...

I think hearing the baby's heartbeat is one of the most exciting things.

Flowers! How sweet and romantic!

God Bless you!

TexasTanya said...

Such lovely blessings! Thanks so much for sharing.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your blessings! Have a blessed day!

Aunt Angie said...

Little friend...I am glad glad glad that things are going well! Mom visit---flowers--good appointment...mom's day out! YEAH!!!
I wish I had not been so incredibly busy...I would have been by more....but we will see what the week holds!!!
Love you friend!

Unknown said...

Ok, somewhere along the lines I missed that you were pregnant! Congrats! I'm glad to hear everything is going well with that. It always excites me when my mom comes for a visit...and getting out with friends is a great blessing!