Here are the rules for this game:
A. Post the rules at the beginning.
B. Answer the questions about yourself.
C. Tag 5 people to do the same.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was 15 and in my sophomore year of high school. I started dating this great guy who is now my husband. I was in speech, band, and choir, ran track, and played volleyball.
2. Snacks I enjoy:
Sweets. anything chocolate, ice cream, breads.
3. Five Things on my To-Do List:
1. Go to the library to pick a fun read.
2. Go to the grocery store.
3. Catch up on Bible reading plan.
4. Do laundry.
5. Finish thank you notes for birthday gifts.
4. Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
-Donate to our missionary friends and other great charities.
-Set money aside for my kids' college.
-Pay off cars and my parent's mortgage and house remodel.
-Travel to some really exciting places.
-Pay for our church's new building.
5. Three habits, good or bad:
1. I pick my nails.
2. I check my email every hour about.
3. I can't function without a clock.
6. Five places I’ve lived:
1. Manning, IA
2. Waverly, IA
3. Denver, CO
4. Virginia Beach, VA
5. This town, CT
7. Places I’ve worked at:
- paper route
- grocery store clerk
- music ministry intern
8. Things people don’t know about me:
I hate mushrooms and fish.
I tag: Sharon, Amy, Julie, Eunie and Angie