WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Monday, September 8, 2008

Menu Plan Monday - Sept. 8


Wow, I can't believe we move the end of NEXT WEEK! Still working on cleaning out the cupboards. I have tomato sauce, Italian bread crumbs, French Fried Onions, sunflower seeds, and 2 pie crusts to use.

Monday
Lunch: sandwiches
Dinner: spaghetti and meatballs, Italian bread with olive oil dip (leftovers go to freezer for Kevin to have when I'm gone)

Tuesday
Lunch:
Dinner: leftover pot roast n veggies

Wednesday
Lunch: sandwiches
Dinner: grilled chicken-veggie foil wrap, grapes

Thursday
Lunch: lasagna from freezer
Dinner: baked chicken, green bean casserole, oranges

Friday
Lunch: chicken Caesar wraps
Dinner: hamburgers

Saturday
Lunch:
Dinner: mommy's night out?

Sunday
Lunch: ?
Dinner: homemade pizza

Desserts of the week: custard pie, homemade granola bars

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I know you're busy packing, but I jsut tagged you! Check out my blog for the details.

cryssi said...

Sounds good! Hope your move goes good.

Blessings
Crystal

BellaMama said...

Praying you have a timely and joyful move!!

Blessings abound!