WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday Psalm


Psalm 37

Do not fret because of evil men
or be envious of those who do wrong;
for like the grass they will soon wither,
like green plants they will soon die away.

Trust in the Lord and do good;
dwell in the land enjoy safe pasture.
Delight yourself in the Lord
and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Commit your way to the Lord;
trust in him and he will do this;
He will make your righteouness shine like the dawn,
the justice of your cause like the noonday sun.

Be still before the Lord before the Lord
and wait patiently for him;
do not fret when men succeed in their ways,
whey carry out their wicked schemes.

Refrain from anger and turn from wrath;
do not fret--it leads only to evil.
For evil men will be cut off,
but those who hope in the Lord will inherit the land.


2 comments:

Servant Becca said...

What a beautiful Psalm! God is with us in the midst of good and bad. This week, may you know His hand of peace on you.

Love,
Mom / G'ma

bp said...

This is one of my favorite Psalms. I wonder how many "favorites" I have! There are so many that touch my heart!

Have a nice week!