WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Scrumptious!

I must have bought ricotta cheese to use for some meal a week ago and then never made it. And now I needed to clean it out of the fridge but didn't feel like making lasagna, stuffed pasta shells, or calzones, so I thought to try something my aunt made once for a family gathering: Chocolate Ricotta Muffins. I'm not sure what her recipe is, but this one sure turned out pretty good!

Note: The batter doesn't taste too good, but the muffins itself are yummy! For me it made 7 extra muffins from what the recipe said.

I have discovered, however, that muffins are another one of those foods that I simply cannot have around the house. Like cookies, I just keep munching away on them all throughout the day and before I know it they're gone! No, they're not actually gone YET, but I definitely ate far too many!


3 comments:

Becky Goerend said...

Those look yummy! I'll have to try them as one of my 10 new recipes for my 101 goals in 1,001 days!

Sharon said...

I am the same way w/ muffins. I can't eat just 1...or 2. Love them.

Thanks for the recipe review, though. I'll bookmark this for a day when I can just go it w/ no guilt. ;)

BellaMama said...

Sounds yummy!! Home baked desserts don't last here either!! (hence my diet LOL!)

Please wave as you drive by!!

Blessings always!