WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

We're here!

Just wanted to let y'all know we made it back to Iowa! Went fine! I'll write more later, but right now we're just parked outside of a motel for internet. Now we're going to see Kevin's family and they finally get to meet Hannah!

8 comments:

The Cutes and Scoots Show said...

Glad to hear you made it safe! I'm looking forward to hearing the stories from your journey down I-80 :)

JavaMama said...

Awesome!! Awaiting to hear more about your loooong trip, your kiddos and just life in general:0).

JOYfully in Him,
Kelli

BellaMama said...

Enjoy the moments with family!!
Praise the Lord, he answered our prayers and you all arrived safely!!

More Blessings!

Sharon said...

Thanks for the update!
I'm happy to hear you're there safe & sound.

The Fischer Family said...

Glad to know you're there safe and sound! Prayers as you get things together! Have a great week with your family and friends!

Holly said...

It's so funny that everyone's so serious. Me, on the other hand, while I am glad to hear that you guys made it safely and are finally there, was more interested in the fact that you are parked outside of a hotel for internet access - THAT'S HILARIOUS!! Can't wait to hear more, pretty lady!

Becky Goerend said...

Welcome back to IA! Where will you be living?

happyrockcafe said...

Well, of course I'm glad you made the trip safely, but I will have to agree on the humor of you all looking for internet hookup! What an age we live in. :-)