WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Weekly Menu

It's not Monday so we'll just go with the simple title "weekly menu" this week. I'm still trying to clean out our cupboards and freezer (the things Kevin doesn't like) while at the same time fixing a couple things Kevin can have while I'm gone. (he's coming back to CT for his last three weeks of work while the kids and I stay in IA following a wedding) And as you can tell, we're trying to spend as much time with friends as we can before we leave!

Monday - cookout at church

Tuesday
lunch: sandwiches
dinner: parmesan chicken, corn

Wednesday
lunch: leftover ham from last week
dinner: chicken-veggie foil wraps, oranges

Thursday
lunch: spaghetti from freezer
dinner: mom's night out for stroller class ladies

Friday
lunch: spaghetti again
dinner: polish sausage and cabbage

Saturday
lunch: ham sandwiches
dinner: get-together with friends

Sunday
lunch: ??
dinner: having friends over-- pot toast and vegetables, homemade bread, peaches

Dessert of the week: chocolate-mint grasshopper pie

2 comments:

Jules said...

oooh, Grasshopper pie!! I LOVE this and it is easy!

*I noticed that you are having peaches with your pot roast supper; are you using canned? Just an idea, if you are, fix a simple yellow cake mix and serve with the peaches and some cool whip or whipped cream! So yummy and easy! =) (of course, you may be trying to eat healthy, so that idea may not be so great! lol.

I really hope everything goes smoothly for you guys as you go through all of these transitions. I am praying for ya'll.

Love you,
Julie

Sharon said...

Oh! I hope you enjoy the Parmesan Chicken. It's one of our favorites. :)