WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas ABCs

I've been trying to teach Eli what Christmas is all about so all the time we're reading books, looking at ornaments on our Jesse Tree, and playing with the nativity talking about Jesus being born and all that. Well, I thought it would be fun to come up with a little Christmas ABCs list so a lot of times at meals we'll use this to go through the Christmas story, filling in info as we go along...

Angel
Baby born barn in Bethlehem, birthday
Carols
Donkey
Everlasting
Faith
Gift
Herod
Incarnate
Jesus, joy
King of kings
Lord of lords
Mary
Nativity
Ornaments
Prince of peace
Quiet night
Righteousness
Star, shepherds, Savior
Tree, triumphant
Universal (king)
Virgin
Wise men
Xciting, x-mas
Yuletide
Z ?? (help??)

3 comments:

Mary said...

I love this list! I am going to save this one!
Y - Yule tide or yellow star
Z - Zzz Jesus sleeping or zealous for Him

bp said...

Hi Sarah, When I saw the title today I knew I'd like it whatever it was. :)

The word yuletide came to me for Y but I don't know how you can tie that in!!

Anonymous said...

Y-Yonder Star?
You, For You