WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Highlights

my dad's church (he's a pastor), Christmas Eve
because they live right next door we got a sneak peak at the manger
symbolic ornaments on the church tree
at my parent's house. we stayed overnight Christmas Eve so I could go to the service and we'd be there to celebrate in the morning
Christmas morning, Grandpa's reading a Christmas book to EliChristmas stockings! We don't do Santa but we have fun with stockings anyway. :)Hannah's stockingI found a pair of little mittens for 99 cents so I couldn't help but get them since Hannah didn't really have any. And boy, she loved them!grandparents with the childrenHannah's discovering BELLS!Eli's opening the first present. He was sooo excited!
Bob the Builder DVD set.perfect sized present for little HannahHannah's first little hair bow! oh my goodness, break-my-heart-adorable!sitting in her new little chair. Eli got a blue one like this last Christmas so we're in our new house they'll have matching chairs.my favorite presents--a fire pit for our new house. I'm sooo excited to use this next summer!Eli helped open EVERYONE'S presents!my favorite toy that Hannah got. It's so cute and so her.

1 comment:

bp said...

Hi Sarah! It looks like your family had a nice time together. We don't do santa either. I love the picture of Hannah with her new hair bow.