WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

By the way, tomorrow's the big day!!

UPDATE: Okay, so I guess TUESDAY'S the big day! One hour before my appointment yesterday my ultrasound got rescheduled for next week. Grr... I was so bummed, seeing as that has been the highlight of my week all week and I'd gotten it all hyped up with the kids since I want them to be a part of it too. But since I napped the kids way early and Kevin had gotten off work early for it, I just HAD to get out of the house and do something fun in replacement. So we took off for Lincoln and just enjoyed an evening out. We got two new swings for our swing set and had a yummy dinner at Outback Steakhouse, as a last little hurrah before Kevin's starts outage next week and we have NO family time for an entire month. So that's exactly what we'll be doing this weekend--enjoying family time!

Tomorrow afternoon is my 20-week ultrasound in which we get a sneak peek at our baby AND hopefully find out BOY/GIRL! I didn't think I wanted to know this time, but I do. Having found out with both Eli and Hannah, I know the joy of "knowing" and it really is wonderful. To feel like you already know the baby within your belly. Like the baby is already part of the family instead of waiting for it to be part of the family. It just makes it all seem so much more real. And it's still a surprise, just earlier! It's hard to explain unless you've been there. But I just can't wait! And of course I'm a little bit anxious too because we get to look at the baby. So far all we've known is that it is has a heartbeat. But tomorrow we'll find out if things are really going okay, and that makes me a little nervous, so be praying that everything goes well. And of course, you'll be hearing from me again SOON!! Until tomorrow...

Toodles!

4 comments:

alisha said...

I'm so excited for you Sarah! I can't wait to hear the news about your little one...and I'm a little biased, but what a perfect day--tomorrow, that is! It's my Isaiah's 3rd birthday!

Alisha

Jules said...

I am SO excited!!! Praying for you, of course!! Love you!!!

Rae Lynne said...

Thinking of you Sarah! I'm anxious to hear what you're having! :)

Stacey said...

sounds like fun!!!!!