WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday Meanderings

Bible Study
gentleness because I have sooo NOT been that lately!

Memory Verse
“Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience." Colossians 3:12

Husband Encouragement
just work on having a good attitude!

Train Them Up
* I've got a week of preschool lessons planned for both kids (well, mostly for Eli of course, but it won't hurt for Hannah to be around too!)
* show joy and patience with them
* don't yell, just discipline if necessary

MUST Do
* make cookies for Curtis who gave us the swing set
* housework--I don't know what the deal was but I did like nothing last week!
* look for more library books to use for our preschool lesson theme

Zone
Office. I try really hard to keep toys out so it's a nice clean space for Kevin to do his things, but lately it's been all my things that are the cause of the clutter!

Menu Plan

Monday - mini corn dogs, green beans, applesauce
Tuesday - Mediterranean pasta, garlic bread, peaches
Wednesday - taco salad, pineapple
Thursday - chicken sandwiches, carrots, bananas
Friday - margarita pizza

FUN THINGS!
* Tuesday is the ultrasound--whole family event!
* Wednesday is library story time for Hannah (and tag-along Eli)
* Hopefully going to an orchard as part of our preschool lesson apples theme and then making homemade applesauce!
* Thursday night is a ladies night at the church. We're being assigned a prayer partner and someone to specifically encourage through the months
* Saturday the kids and I are leaving for Chicago to stay with a friend and her beautiful family for 6 days!


Join me with your meanderings!



1 comment:

Angie said...

Your friend and her family are EXCITED!