Bible Study - Created to Be His Help Meet
Memory Verse 2 Timothy 4:2
"Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction."
*compliment him more
* stop doing Carter's 10:00pm feed so that I can hopefully get to bed the same time as Kevin
* help more with some of these house projects. I'm a little more capable than I think I am.
* change out his towel every other day. he likes that.
* stop being a NAG! I'm a perfectionist and organizer, he's not--that makes it hard.
Train Them Up
* get offline. I can be SO DISTRACTED some days. If there's something I'm focused on throughout the day, it's usually a rotten day with the kids.
* get Eli outside more, I think that would solve a lot of problems.
* quit Eli's afternoon nap. And if he does fall asleep, make sure he's up fairly early, otherwise he's ALWAYS awake 'til 10:30/11 at night!
* re-paint my nails
* order a new swimsuit top (still haven't done this!)
New Habit of the Month - JULY!
* completely clean off the couches every evening. some things (ie books, mail, toys, clothes, etc) just lay there for days on end. hopefully this new nightly routine will help the living room get cleaned up every day.
* schedule Carter's 6-month checkup (seriously?!)
* bills out
* clean off the computer desktop
Zone - master bedroom
M - 4th of July leftovers
T - taco bowl salad thingys, fruit salad
W - ham steaks
Th - smokies, cheesy potatoes
F & S - I'll be out of town.
Su - frozen dinner
* Eli's starting swimming lessons for the first time this week (M-Th for 2 weeks). I'm nervous/excited. It's his first organized anything!
* Get to find out the baby gender of my SIL AND my friend Jaesi!
* Getting out town with just Carter this weekend! Going to my SIL's to help paint three rooms in their house. I'm looking forward to the little getaway!
3 things I'm thankful for today:
1. watching Eli at swim lessons and chatting with other moms there
2. sunshine today!
3. picnic table that Kevin made for us!
Please do join me! Leave your link below and link back to me in your post! Have a great week!