WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Yes, I know...

Remember how I had a list of 101 goals to complete in 1001 days?  I only have 28 days left now, hard to believe!  I haven't mentioned my progress in quite some time.  Not because I've forgotten about them {actually I think of them pretty often.  And my friend here keeps making me want to just go out run a mile, #6}, but quite frankly because there really hasn't been any progress.  Gosh, life and priorities have changed a lot in the 2.5 years since when I wrote my list.  Some of the things I just don't care about anymore. I even revised many of my remaining goals to things that were still related but more current.  So yes, I know...I'm running out of time, have a lot I didn't accomplish, but you know what...who cares?!  =)

6 comments:

S Club Mama said...

Sarah, I love you. Thank you for that shout out LOL today I was not as motivated (our power was out around 2 until I don't know when, but it was a restless night). Later hopefully.

It's amazing how much we change in 2 1/2 years. Things that seemed like a good idea or a priority, change. :) I love your last line. Sums life up sometimes.

I LOVE your new blog look; it's fantastic!

paul said...

Good for you for revising your goals as your life and perspective change! I like the new blog look, too. For some reason the RSS feed now truncates your post, so the last thing I could read in my feedreader was "Gosh, life and". Everything after that was cut off so I had to come to the site to read the rest. I wonder if the new template could have affected your RSS feed....

In Light of the Truth... said...

Nope, I did that Paul, so you'd have to click to go to the blog, and then maybe be more likely to leave a comment! I'm sneaky like that! =)

Mary said...

I couldn't read all of your blog on Google reader so popped over to read it and saw your awesome new title!!! LOVE IT!

Laurie Neumann said...

Hi,

Great blog! You know, I'm glad to hear that you didn't get tied up in trying to finish goals that were no longer relevant.

Things do change, and we need to change our goals accordingly. Good job!

Amber said...

I love your list of 1001 things... it says a lot about who you are and what you truly value! And i think that your list says you are amazing! (Plus, I'm quite impressed by the number you did finish!!)

Did I ever tell you, you inspired me to write my own list of 1001 things for my 25th birthday (that means there's not much time left to finish mine either!!)?

Hope your day is lovely Sarah J...