WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Saturday, January 14, 2012

2 years ago today...

...I was out scooping about 4 ft of snow off the sidewalk because it was a sunny afternoon and I didn't want the weather to get wasted. Make no matter that I was 9 months pregnant, I felt great, and there was work to bed done! Following that, I even made an apple pie for the neighbors. HELLO NESTING!

 However, allll that led to this a few short hours later!

And my heart was once again swept away in an instant.

And somehow

here

he

is

now


 TWO.

I thought it was official at 1 Year. That he was no longer a baby. But it really feels official now. Perhaps because this time around at 2 years there isn't another baby below him. My womb is empty. And the plans, as far as WE know, are to be done. Which I am totally FINE with but... I dunno... These years are passing. My little babies are growing. All of them, including my last.  And I can't help but savor every bit I can as it slowly slips away into a new moment.

2 comments:

Simple Life said...

I can't believe he is 2! Your kiddos are growing up so quickly! I have been following your blog since you were pregnant with Hannah! Crazy how fast time goes!

Happy Birthday Carter :)

You have been blessed with a beautiful family!

Servant Becca said...

What a blessing Carter is... I love your story here.