WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Monday, January 2, 2012

Monday Meanderings - NEW YEAR!!!

Hello friends! It's been a fun and busy Christmas season and here we are greeting a new year already! I'm so excited! As a goal-maker and list kind of person I get excited about the fresh start and an opportunity for new routines. I'll talk more about that soon perhaps, but for now, here's this week...

Bible Study... chronological Bible reading


Memory Verse...  John 3:30
"He must become greater; I must become less."

Husband Encouragement...
♥ Tidy house. 
♥ Fresh towels.
♥ Positive attitude.

Train Them Up...
* Be PRESENT.
* Reading the book Going Public
* Morning devotions in the morning and a short family Bible time after dinner. (whether Kevin's home or not)
* School time with Hannah.
* Christmas thank-you's.
* AWANA verses.

Personal Goals...
- Starting the 17 Day Diet. I think?

New Habit of the Month...  {january}
*  declutter-a-day

MUST Do... 
* Christmas thank-you's
* Outfit for holiday party
* Christmas stuff put away
* Post office: tea, magazine
* MOPS- postcards, lessons for next week
* Filter through Eli's school papers from first semester. His file folder is jam packed.

Zone(s)... all-over declutter. I LOVE doing this!

Menu - trying a new diet for 2.5 wks, so for awhile it's going to be lots of chicken and turkey!

M - X
T - artichoke chicken
W -  chicken vegetable soup
Th - lemon chicken, cauliflower
F - egg white and turkey scramble 
S -  holiday party
Su - turkey tenderloin?

FUN THINGS!
* back to routine
* MOPS planning meeting tomorrow
* possibly shopping on Wednesday
* play date Thursday
* holiday party Saturday night! It's sort of formal and we've never gotten to go before (Carter's due date 2 years ago and bad weather last year)
* anniversary on Sunday!!

3 things I'm thankful for today...
1. Time home with the kids. I've really enjoyed having them all home and not meeting any morning schedules!
2. Family. Wonderful time spent with them over the holidays!
3. The new year. New starts. Making life more meaningful.


Join me with YOUR weekly plans!! I don't have a linky but you can leave it in the comments! =)

No comments: