WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday Meanderings - Jan. 9

It was an awesome weekend and I'm kinda bummed we're back to Monday again! Kevin's work holiday party was Saturday night at a local lodge, so it doubled as our anniversary celebration.  We got to have a fun night out with friends AND enjoy an overnight away and sleep-in in the morning all the way to 7:45am! (LOL) We had a fabulous breakfast buffet and chilled out in our room for a little bit before returning home to our 3 beautiful children and my mom who so graciously came to stay with them! I am so thankful!



Bible Study... chronological Bible reading


Memory Verse... 2 Timothy 3:16
"All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting, and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work."

Husband Encouragement...
♥ Tidy house. 
♥ Fresh towels.
♥ Positive attitude.

Train Them Up...
* Be PRESENT.
* Reading the book Going Public (I found my book again!!!)
* Morning devotions in the morning and a short family Bible time after dinner. (whether Kevin's home or not)
* School time with Hannah.
* Christmas thank-you's.
* AWANA verses.

Personal Goals...
* Get back on track with the diet
* Run 4x this week
* Drink WATER!!
* Afternoon Bible time

New Habit of the Month...  {january}
*  declutter-a-day

MUST Do... 
* MOPS - lesson plans, activity packets, snacks, call 2 workers
* Christmas thank-you's
* Filter through Eli's school papers from first semester. His file folder is jam packed.
* Blog Christmas

Zone(s)... Living room hutch

Menu - TBD

M - 
T - 
W - 
Th -
F - 
S -  
Su - 

FUN THINGS!
* MOPS tomorrow!
* Carter gets his cast off Friday, we hope!
* Carter's birthday on Saturday!
* Starting a new mini-project with photos soon, I'm getting excited to put it together!

3 things I'm thankful for today...
1. 7 great years with my hubby and a happy weekend celebration. ♥
2. The fabulous weather. Seriously, it's unreal! 50s in January!!
3. Motivation. I've been in the mood to organize and CLEAN lately and that doesn't happen all that often!

No comments: