WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Monday, January 9, 2012

IN the picture. In the MOMENT. {Week 1}

Look at me type "Week 1" like I'm actually starting something here!  LOL Although I DO hope I'm starting something here. The practice of actually getting IN pictures!  I'm going to try to post 1 every week. So this is for last week!


{This is us. In Nebraska. See that? Not wearing COATS! In January! Seriously unbelievable. We were all outside playing til the sun set, and Carter here with his broken leg and all can't get around quite so well outdoors so I snuggled him up for a few snaps!}

1 comment:

Simple Life said...

I think this is a great idea! I am never in pictures either!