WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday Meanderings - Apr. 23

Wow, it's been so long since I've done this, but I'm trying to regain some focus in my life!


Bible Study... there's a study I want to order. In the meantime back chronological Bible reading (still in Exodus)

Memory Verse... Hebrews 12:14
"Make every effort to live in peace with everyone and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord."

Husband Encouragement...
♥ Date during AWANA. This is our last week to do this! I've cherished that hour and a half!
♥ Keep up with house cleaning.

Train Them Up...
* Bedrooms and play room clean-up
* Reading time after dinner.
* Last AWANA verses. Eli is close to finishing his book the second time through!

Personal Goals...
* Exercise 2x this week.
* Make healthy food choices! I'm starting to really notice a gurgly tummy when I don't!

New Habit of the Month...  {april/may}
*  follow chore chart

MUST Do... 
* Photo tutorial info together
* Make salad for MOPS potluck
* Continue bunk bed progress so it's ready for Carter this summer
* Slideshow file for church

Zone(s)...Vacuum everywhere now that it's back and done being serviced!

Menu -

M - mac n cheese/hot dogs
T - beiroch, fries
W - dinner date
F - Gyros, roasted veggies
Su - leftovers

FUN THINGS!
* MOPS potluck/playdate at the park
* last AWANA. sad to end that routine but also excited that things are winding down and summer is almost here!!
* Eli's spring concert on Fridy night

3 things I'm thankful for today...
1. sunshine, breeze, and open windows.
2. naptime.
3. a friend who offered to watch the kids this morning so I do grocery shopping alone! Such a blessing and sweet gift!

No comments: