WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Withdrawing.

I've been hurt by a lot of people lately. Mostly people I've tried to make plans with but they've all fallen through for really crappy reasons. Most of the time I try to be understanding. All the time I try to be supportive. But after awhile of just feeling burned by everyone, I say enough. I feel like giving up, withdrawing. Reflecting on where I've been putting my trust and hope. In people instead of the Lord perhaps? I care but maybe I've let it matter TOO much, let YOU matter too much. So I'm taking some time. I might not answer your messages. Please know I'm not trying to be mean, just hurting.

3 comments:

Holly said...

I'm sorry Sarah, I've been there and know exactly what you feeling. I'll be praying for peace and clarity as you pray about it. I LOVE YOU!!

The Fischer Family said...

Sarah, I'm sorry you've been having such a hard time. It is hard not to be hurt when it feels like everyone is letting you down. Hang in there!!! This season doesn't last forever! I promise!!!

Servant Becca said...

Basics: You are loved. You are valuable. You are beautiful.God is God above all earthly things.

The reactions of people around you does not change those basics.