WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Saturday, August 30, 2008

A steal deal!

I found this crib bumper at Goodwill for $4 yesterday! It's brand-new condition and a perfect design for Hannah, I just couldn't resist! What do ya think??

Now I can't wait to move so I can start putting together a room for my sweet baby girl!

6 comments:

Jules said...

That is so beautiful & perfect for little Hannah! I love Goodwill and always find the greatest things there! It's just that the closest one is 1 & 1/2 hrs. away!=( So, I don't get to go often. However, today, I found a whole garbage bag full of clothes from the Children's Place and Old Navy and Baby Gap for $20!!! I thought that was a steal! =)

Have a great Labor Day!

Love ya! Julie

Kelly said...

That is just beautiful!! I love the colors!!

Servant Becca said...

God pours forth blessings in a variety of ways.

Thanks to Him!

cryssi said...

I love this! I cant wait to see the room you put together. It will be so pretty! I love Goodwill also...although our closest one that is worth going to is an 1 1/2 away also. But I love going and finding deals...

Blessings
Crystal

Sharon said...

I love it!
It's beautiful. :) What a deal.
I'm happy for you. :)

bp said...

I like it! I'm glad you found such a wonderful deal on something so lovely. You will be able to do a lot with that with the variety of colors in it!