WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Activity: Scarecrow Paper Craft

This was Friday morning's activity: Scarecrow Paper Craft. Since we don't have a color printer right now it took a bit of time for me to color (Eli's not too into coloring) and cut out the pieces ahead of time. But ya know what, I love coloring on my own, so it was kinda fun!

carefully gluing, piece by piece
smack it down good! (I think that's his favorite part)all done! He's gotten so good at posing for me! =)
what a cute little feller!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh gosh, I feel like we're sharing a brain! lol
Aidan and I did this last week. :)
And a few weeks back, we did the all handprint wreath! Cute.

Aren't these fun things to do with them? Aidan loves arts & crafts.
We did the scarecrow and also a paper chain for a Thanksgiving countdown. He cuts a link off each morning. Very cute, and also incorporates math.

Great mind things alike, right? ;)

Sarah said...

Wow! Very cool. He did a great job on that scarecrow. What a creative activity!