WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Activity: Sunflower

Yesterday's "project" (have to call it that instead of "craft" because Eli pronounces it "crap", haha): Sunflower Paper Plate Craft

Preparation: cut out 10 flower petals (actually, I ended up needing 3 more), 2 eyes, a nose, and a mouth. For this project instead of using sunflower seeds because we didn't have any, I just cut out a large brown circle.

cutting the petals, 8 at once
supplies laid out (plus one petal glued so I could see how well it would stick)
the face is ready
in progress...someone's being silly
all done!

another one of our favorite parts, showing daddy the creation!

2 comments:

Holly said...

That's so adorable!!

Mindy said...

Look at his sweet face showing his Daddy. That is precious!