WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Burn some energy indoors...

...with a DANCE PARTY!!! Now that we're back in Iowa, we have use of my old keyboard that I left behind when I left for college and moved on with life. I don't have any sheet music and I can't play without notes to look at but boy, have we been having fun with it! It has all kinds of rhythms (wow, that is THE hardest word to spell, took a lot of tries for spell checker to accept) and songs on it, so we just push PLAY and away we go DANCING around the house! We do waltzes, marches, slow songs, mostly fast songs, and even bluegrass. It is soo much fun, we all get into it, even Kevin! Here are some pictures, though after awhile I decided we just needed some video for this one!

Mr. DJ
dancing with Bear
Hannah's in on the action too!
one of Eli's favorite things in life right now is to run around with his pants off!





3 comments:

Emily Anne Carson said...

Eli marching is my favorite thing ever! lol. I love those videos. :)

JavaMama said...

Wow! So much fun and so cute! There is just something about those little ones and running around with out pants :0).

JOYfully in Him,
Kelli

Katie Houts said...

Eli has super rhythm during all that marching! Wow!! :) And that last dance is hilarious! So fun - and I love all these project ideas on your site, Sarah!