WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Activity: Thankful Tree

Part One: I traced Eli's hand and arm to make the tree trunk.
I lightly drew a circle on the paper so Eli would know where to put leaves.I cut out 20 leaves for Eli to glue onto his tree.

I told Eli to smile for me and this is what he did. Silly boy.
That's better.
I tried very hard to just let him put the leaves on how he wanted and allow him to be creative. And here's his tree!
Part Two: Write on each leaf things we're thankful for.

No comments: