WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Autumn.

The sun is shining today so I piled the kids in the car and we went for a little drive with the sole purpose of getting some pretty fall pictures. The photos lose a little color when uploaded online, but you can enjoy them anyway. It's hard to feel a scenery with pics so small, so feel free to click on them to view them larger. HAPPY FALL!












love this one, so click on it to view

2 comments:

jaesi said...

holy moly gorgeous.
these pictures make me think I like where I live (most days) :)

and your cute kids help with that of course.

cryssi said...

Beautiful pictures! Love the last two!

Blessings
Crystal