WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday Meanderings

Bible Study
Start a Bible reading plan for days when I don't have something specific I need to work on.

Memory Verse
"Commit thy works unto the Lord, and thy thoughts shall be established." Proverbs 16:3

Husband Encouragement
* Working on reverence.
* We're going on a date tomorrow night! MUCH needed!
* "Homemade" bread today.
* Bake some cookies for him to take into work on Wednesday.

Train Them Up
* We're still working on how to make school time work best. Trying to include Hannah but at the same not letting her just be a MAJOR distraction. Any ideas??
* Encourage them to help serve daddy. See this post.

MUST Do
* Make a batch of cookies to thank a friend for towing our van out of the mud last week.
* Start planning for next MOPS meeting.
* Return library books.

Personal Goals
* Look over 101 goals list. It's been such a looong time since I've done this and with less than a year left to complete, I want to keep plugging along!
* Do walking video three times this week. So far I've done it NONE, and I sooo need to, especially this time of year with all the warm-baked goodies and hubby making breakfast for us every day after he comes home from work!
* Start cleaning kids' summer clothes out of dressers and pack away outgrown sizes.

Zone
Basement. I hate having to dodge around stuff every time I go down to do laundry.

Menu Plan

Monday - something frozen. anything.
Tuesday - date night!!
Wednesday - omelets, fruit cocktail
Thursday - broccoli sausage breakfast bake, peaches
Friday - pulled pork sandwiches, green beans
Saturday - meatloaf, mashed potatoes, corn
Sunday - cauliflower soup, pears

FUN THINGS!
* date night with Kevin on Tuesday! it's been sooo long and amidst this outage it is sooo needed!
* pumpkin patch with MOPS friends on Wednesday
* my mom's coming for a visit Saturday and Sunday
* outage is almost over!! just a week and a half left!

Join with me YOUR meanderings, personalizing it however you'd like! Have a great week, friends!

No comments: