WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Monday Meanderings

With all that's been going on lately I feel like it's been awhile since I've really planned my week. So here we go...

Bible Study
I don't know. I'm so bad about Bible reading. How in the world do you know what to read?? I feel so overwhelmed I end up not reading anything!

Memory Verse
"And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart." Galatians 6:9

Husband Encouragement
I have a list of things I need for him to do, but I'm really going to try to just take care of any that I can do myself.

Train Them Up
* Memory verse: Ephesians 4:32 "Be kind to one another."
* Don't yell, don't get frustrated, just discipline if necessary.
* Be patient, don't get annoyed over the little things, enjoy my kids!

MUST Do
* Make sure Kevin gets bank forms sent out.
* Call Lowe's about window appointment.

Zone
Closets. I had Kevin carry a big baby gate downstairs to the basement last night, and already that closet looks soo much nicer! Now to tackle the bedroom and guest room closets. Nothing major, just need some attention.

Menu Plan - Hannah's getting some teeth right now (those pesky eye teeth) and being a super picky eater for the time being, so this week's menu is for her. Hopefully the things she's sure to eat.

Monday - chicken chili, oranges (this has been on the menu for a couple weeks now, but I keep not wanting to thaw and cook the chicken!) But in order to avoid the grocery store today, I WILL DO IT!
Tuesday - quesadillas, apple
Wednesday - mommy's night out!!!
Thursday - pork tenderloin (? depends on what I find at the store), sweet potato casserole
Friday - hot dogs, green beans, banana
Saturday - spaghetti and bread sticks
Sunday - breakfast for dinner maybe?

FUN THINGS!
* Going to the city with a friend to take our kids to the children's museum! Her husband's on this wacky night shift too, so it'll be fun to get out on an actual outing!
* Ladies night out with church friends on Wednesday.
* Glucose test on Thursday morning. And how is that fun, you ask? Because of the whole process plus a regular appointment afterwards, I have childcare lined up and will get to do all that alone. This will mean some quiet time away. Very much needed.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Hello! Just wanted to let you know that I enjoy your blog. I love the idea of a weekly plan and posted my own "Monday Meanderings" today.

cryssi said...

Such a great Monday Meanderings! Sounds great and I pray you get to do all your fun things..the time to yourself sounds great! :)

Blessings
Crystal