WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Oatmeal Box Silo

I've been keeping the last couple of oatmeal boxes just because they seem like could be used for something cool. Except I don't know what. Well, I finally thought of making a lil' silo and then ran across an actual link for one, so here it is. Isn't it cute?

Here are a few more craft ideas:
* Teddy bear/baby doll cradle and wind sock
* Canadian wind sock, hot dog roaster, kitchen utensil holder, easter basket, patriotic wind sock, drum
* Time capsule
* Gift box
* MORE

But what about you? Do you use these containers for anything? I keep thinking storage for long paint brushes, but we don't really have any of those. So do you have any other ideas??

3 comments:

Mary said...

I covered one in contruction paper and labeled it "garbage" for when I'm making cards. :o) I need a second one for "recycling". Sits on the desk nicely.

Wylie @ Shout A Joyful Noise! said...

Very cute project! Congrats on the blessing of your third child. God is so good! My youngest is 3 & also named Eli! Sweet blog!

Bethany said...

That is so cute. I would have never thought of that. Thanks for your kind comment on my blog and the suggestion.