WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Monday, October 19, 2009

Week 2 school lessons

Okay, I finally got week 2 of our school lessons all posted over at the school blog. There's a separate post for each day, so either 1) scroll way down to the first post, 2) click on "Week 2" label on sidebar and still scroll down to read earliest post first, or 3) click here: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.

Theme was BUTTERFLIES all week. Go over and see!


1 comment:

Servant Becca said...

Awesome! I just went to your Classroom page -- you had more and more and more from the last time I looked (I thought it was just yesterday -- you add so much!). May the Lord bless you and keep you as you give your time in training Eli and Hannah!