WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Friday, July 6, 2012

{Photo Challenge} Day 10

Day 10: Childhood memory

At first I wasn't sure what I was going to pick because I have very few childhood memories for some reason. And then it came to me... Just yesterday I was at a Christian bookstore picking out a real Bible (not storybook) for Eli's upcoming birthday gift now that he can read, and on the shelf I saw a copy of the very same Bible I had when I was growing up. Warmed my heart that some things do stick around sometimes. Here's my copy I still have on my shelf...




Coming next:
Day 11: Something blue

No comments: