WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Sunday, July 15, 2012

{Photo Challenge} Day 15

Day 15: Silhouette

These are actually old pictures I found today while cleaning up the computer space. I tried for new photos tonight with the kids but with the clouds the light just wasn't right, and the next several evenings are busy. I'd love to play around with this more but for now here we are...


And a couple favorites from a friend's photoshoot.



Coming next:
Day 16: Long exposure


1 comment:

Servant Becca said...

These photos for 15 days are beautiful! You are quite talented, young lady!!!