WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Thursday, November 1, 2007

#36: Finish reading A Mom After God's Own Heart

I did it! I only had ONE chapter left when I posted this as a goal, so today I just sat down and did it! Hopefully in the next week I can get my book notes posted!

To work on this weekend:
* Read one chapter of Shepherding a Child's Heart with Kevin. (#37 and #54)
* Drink water. (#7)
* Take care of T-shirts. (#98)
* Print Godly Tomatoes. (#38)
* Call my friend Erin, who's offered to tell me about how she makes bread. (#59 and #11)

Click here to see my complete list of 101 Goals.

No comments: