WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday: The Van

I've been saying I needed to do this for awhile now. And I decided over the weekend I was going to do this as a "tackle" for Tuesday. And since the rain cleared off, I was actually able to get to it, and now it's DONE! I CLEANED OUT THE VAN. There's nothing to show for all the little Kleenex, trash here and there, and baby bath that I took out. But it looks much better, and I'm happy to say it's done and out of my mind!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tackled my tuesday tasks, not 100% but better then it was!

Come check out my blog!