WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Monday, November 26, 2007

Husband Encouragement

It's been awhile since I've posted any husband encouragement goals, so we're getting back to it this week with the following:

1. Play computer game with Kevin. He just got this new car racing game and he keeps asking me if I want to play it with him. And I really don't have any interest. But this week I'll support his interests and at least give it a try!
2. Make no comments about how much time he's on the computer.
3. Take care of errands on my own so Kevin can just relax at home.
4. Plan a candlelight dinner for Saturday night.
5. Ask how I can pray for him this week.

Want to join in? You planning something special for your husband this week? What can you do to encourage him as he goes about his day? Share your goals with us!

No comments: