WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Monday, November 26, 2007

Menu Plan Monday - Nov. 26

It's the start of a new week, and I hope you all had wonderful Thanksgiving celebrations with your family! It was a wonderfully relaxing weekend at our house. We avoid the shopping crowds if at all possible and mostly just stayed in. Yesterday we got our Christmas tree and decorations up, so I'm fully in Christmas mode now! As for the menu, this week we're going for few ingredients, little meat, and lite because I have an OB appointment/weigh-in on Thursday, and I am convinced this is the worst season to be pregnant with all the yummy goodies and cold weather!

Monday - turkey panini, orange, carrots
Tuesday -chow mein
Wednesday - bean and cheese burritos
Thursday - breakfast nite- omlets, fruit cocktail
Friday - broccoli cheese soup, apple
Saturday - glazed ham steaks, mixed veggies, orange
Sunday - day off

Dessert of the week: Oatmeal Cranberry Drops

Have a great week, everyone! For more menu ideas, head over Laura's!

************************

More at this blog:
* Read about earning extra income right from home.
* Wednesdays join us for a weekly Bible memory verse.
* Share your fun family ideas for Family Focus Friday.
* Stop by for a refreshing Sunday Psalm.


5 comments:

Eden said...

hi sarah! your menu looks delicious! thanx for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah,
your menu sounds so GOOD!!!! I hope that you have a WONDERFUL WEEK!!!!

Blessed Beyond a doubt.... said...

I lost weight during the holidays when i was pregnant. Hope you had a wonderful week just hanging out.

http://tonsofsons.wordpress.com/

Hopewell said...

Can't wait to make those pannini sandwiches!

Unknown said...

I was pregnant during the holidays too. It was fun to enjoy the yummy foods.