WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Monday, August 11, 2008

Menu Plan Monday - Aug. 11

Wow, I cannot believe it's the 11th of August already! It's now just over a month until we move back to the mid-west! I'm beginning to clean out the fridge, freezer, cupboards, and pantry! There are so many things I want to do yet, and we're running out of time! Isn't that how it goes though. You couldn't care less about what's here until you're about to leave and then you want it all! haha With that in mind, we had a very fun weekend here, so stay tuned for a post about that!

Anyhoo, let's keep moving with the day here and get to business!

Two new recipes I'm come to LOVE!
Margarita Pizza-- it's a light pizza and oh so yummy! This is going to be a new favorite! I don't even like fresh tomatoes, but I liked THIS!

Pizza Casserole-- one for the whole family to enjoy!

Now for this week...

Monday - softball finals
lunch: sandwiches
dinner: sausage pasta sauce, cauliflower

Tuesday - softball finals
lunch: leftover pasta
dinner: lasagna (from freezer), corn

Wednesday
lunch: chicken patty sandwiches (is this elementary school?)
dinner: loaded baked potatoes, broccoli, peaches

Thursday
lunch: lunch meat sandwich
dinner: breakfast nite - sausage links, eggs, toast

Friday
lunch: chicken tenders
dinner: margarita pizza (may actually try a homemade crust this time, since I have a bunch of yeast to use up. we like thin and crispy--any tips on how to achieve that??)

Saturday
lunch: ??
dinner: cheeseburger soup, peaches

Sunday- softball picnic

More meal ideas at Laura's.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I love the Margharita pizza!!!!But, alas -- my hubby won't eat tomotoes so I will have to try this one for just me.

The cheeseburger soup sounds fab. too!

Blessings!
Mindy

vicvic said...

Yum, some great recipes to bookmark!