WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Friday, August 22, 2008

New Hampshire Vacation: Day 2 a.m.

The morning of Day 2 was for Eli. We went to Clark's Trading Post where there was a train ride, bear show, playground, and boats. I hadn't seen about this when I was planning, but when we got to Lincoln and saw this, we knew we had to go.We saw a bear show where they played basketball, walked around on two legs, ate ice cream cones and more. It was cute!
Eli went off and climbed a rock wall while Eli, Hannah, and I were at the slide.
Kevin steered the boat thingy while Eli sprayed the water. Eli didn't like being sprayed so they kind of stayed in a corner away from the others. But oh, he had so much fun!
An old car Eli could sit in.
After this we picked up lunch to take the cabin, and then naps again. While everyone, including Kevin, was napping I went down to the stream at the campground to chill. I was a little bummed the water was too cold to wade through, but it was definitely still a nice way to relax for a few minutes.After naps we went on another trail to see a covered bridge, gorge, waterfall, and pool. But I'll start another post for those pictures. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

The Cutes and Scoots Show said...

I love the bear show! I think this was definitely a hit for Eli looking at the grin on that little face of his :)

bp said...

A bear show! How neat! I'm glad you could add this to your trip for Eli, it looks like he (and all of you!) enjoyed it!

Things like this make such happy family memories.

Mary said...

Those boat thingys are bumper boats and I am JEALOUS! You seemed to have a great great time. I love your blog espec since we didn't chat on Friday. Maybe this week!!