WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Monday, August 18, 2008

Off and away!

I'm packing this morning and later today we'll be off on our 3-night vacation to New Hampshire! We're staying in a small, furnished cabin and hopefully doing some small hikes to see some waterfalls. I'm very excited! Not very often do we get to take REAL family vacations, but this was important for me to do before we moved from here. So off we go! See you later this week!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I am so jealous! I would love to go to NH! Have a great time...LynneBee

Sharon said...

Have a wonderful time!
You guys certainly deserve it. :)

Kelly said...

I hope you have a wonderful time!! I can't wait to hear all about it!

cryssi said...

Have a wonderful time! Sounds great!

Blessings
Crystal

bp said...

Have a fun and safe trip! The cabin sounds nice.

The Cutes and Scoots Show said...

Hope you enjoy the fresh mountain air. can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.

Jules said...

Oooh, I would LOVE to go to New Hampshire!!! Charlie has relatives there and we have always planned to visit but just never have made it. Sounds SO fun! Hope you had a great time! =)

Love, Julie