WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Friday, August 29, 2008

So proud of my boy!


Just the last couple days I've been been sooo excited to learn that Eli knows (can identify) ALL these letters: F, K, H, L, O, P, Q, R, W. Three days ago I didn't know that he knew any, and now he knows all of these! Amazing!

And the other day he pointed to B on the keyboard and said "balloon" because he was remembering it from his computer game! (Thanks, Eunie and Peter, for that birthday present!)
He's learning them from his computer game and then I quiz him with his alphabet puzzle.

What a joy to see him learn so quickly!

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Go Eli!! That's great!!

Anonymous said...

You're so welcome!!! I am so glad that he is enjoying it. Let me know if you need anything else!
Love you!!!
Eunie

Jules said...

Wow!! GREAT JOB, ELI!!! =) He is doing so good!!

Glad that ya'll enjoyed your trip to New Hampshire; next time I must go along!!

*Did you receive your gift card yet?

BellaMama said...

That is so awesome!! God's so very cool!! He'll be a great reader/speller!!

We got the Leapfrog Letter Factory & Talking Words Factory and the 2 oldest learned to read at 4 & 5 and I can't stop them now!! My dh & I must think of several syllable words just to spell in front of them! The next three younger are watching those dvds as well & just doing great, like Eli!! We let them watch relatively little t.v. or movies & we call these the "learning videos" which they enjoy watching several times and almost every day!! Also reading to them often helps too!!
Just wanted to give you some more ideas!

Many blessings,
Mrs. C.

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! SO PROUD OF ELI. HE IS A SMART KID!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK IN WORKING WITH HIM. TELL HIM AUNT LISA WILL SEE HIM SOON AND WE'LL DRAW SOME MORE PICTS TOGETHER:) LOVE, LT

Anonymous said...

Hello!
I just recently joined Christian Women Bloggers-- and ready to meet other moms/ladies. Hope you don't mind me lurking.

Your kids are adorable. They grow up so fast.

cryssi said...

Wow! Great Job Eli! They do grow up fast dont they..