WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My new favorite thing

Laptop. Netflix. Instant Play. Veggie Tales....'nuff said.


A lot of the Veggie Tales on there, and they probably have all of them, are Instant Play. Awesome!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

a new thing I found a couple of weeks ago is called jelly telly. its by the guy who created veggie tales and online as well. the kids loved it! you have to pay if you want full access, but so far we have just watched the free ones - I think they put a new free one up once a week or something.