WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Clinging to this.

These words. So sweet. So powerful. From my Father himself...

"Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth.  This then is how we know that we belong to the truth, and how we set our hearts at rest in his presence whenever our hearts condemn us.  For God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything." 1 John 3:18-20

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him." Romans 8:28

"I thank my God every time I remember you.  In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray for joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." Philippians 1:3-6

"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me." Galatians 2:20

"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap harvest if we do not give up." Galatians 6:9

"Come to me all you who are weary and heavy laden and I will give you rest."  Matthew 11:28

"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalm 73:26


No comments: