WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Soon!

I'm getting excited.  I mean really REALLY excited.  Something new is coming to our house soon.  Later today in fact.  I try not to dwell on material things, but this is so wonderful it really is going to change. my. life!  Any guesses??

14 comments:

Kelly said...

A new vehicle? =)

Holly said...

a dishwasher??

~Amanda said...

I hope it's a dishwasher! I haven't been wrong on your guessing games yet!

Kathy said...

treadmill? that would change my life! =)

S Club Mama said...

did you find a new vehicle? or a dog, perhaps?

cryssi said...

A new dishwasher? Whatever it is I hope you enjoy it and that it does make your life easier. :)

Blessings
Crystal

Servant Becca said...

Dishwasher? That would be what I'd give you for Christmas if I knew how to hook it up -- if that were an option. =)

jaesi said...

dont even tell me its a dishwasher!!

im SO jealous. :)

Amy said...

Dishwasher?

Angie said...

Dishwasher???????? (Lord please let it be a dishwasher!)

Mary said...

Snow blower?
Nanny?
Dishwasher?
Personal Chef?
Sorry... mixing my own list with yours. hahaha

Becky Goerend said...

A new car?

The Cutes and Scoots Show said...

I guess DISHWASHER!!!!

Laura L. said...

A dishwasher?