WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Monday Meanderings - Oct. 25

Bible Study... Mission of Motherhood

Memory Verse... Isaiah 26:3
"You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you."

Husband Encouragement... 
♥ Tidiness.
♥ Positive attitude.
♥ Be a helper to projects he's working on.

Train Them Up... 
+ Room time. It's so good for them.  And me. 
+ Really spend time with them. Funny to say because I'm with them all day long but am I really WITH them? Or is my mind somewhere else? Am I busy doing busywork?
+ Gentleness and patience with them. Lord, help me!

Personal Goals... 
* Start arranging a ladies night out with my church ladies.  It's been soo long!!

New Habit of the Month...
"One load a day, washed and away." I would really like to make it my goal to get completely caught up by the end of this week.  It's going to be hard because Kevin's going on nights and I always drag when he's on nights because I don't want to disturb him while putting I'm away clothes. Anyway, it's definitely going to take more than one load a day to accomplish this, but we'll try.

MUST Do...
* Schedule Carter's weight-check appointment for next week.
* Important mail out.

Zone... Laundry.

Menu -

M - meatballs, potatoes, veggies
T - we might be out of town?
W - chicken divan, peaches
Th - TBD
F - TBD
S - TBD

FUN THINGS!
* Some projects we're getting ready to work on!  I'm feeling motivated again!
* Pumpkin patch with our MOPS friends on Tuesday.  Kevin's off so instead of messing with Carter's schedule I'm going to leave him and enjoy some time out with just Eli and Hannah.
* Kevin's off 'til Thursday night!

3 things I'm thankful for today... 
1. It's been a good couple of weeks.  A new attitude makes all the difference.
2. We got to see family this past weekend who we haven't seen in so very long!  They got to meet our kids and see our home, it really was great.

3.  Dark mornings and tricking the kids to staying in bed later.  hehe  =)  Might as well enjoy it for now because when we hit the "fall-back" time change they'll still be waking at their same times, an hour earlier! 

Alrighty, want to to join in??  Click HERE for some guidelines, then come back and leave your link below!  Have a great week!

2 comments:

S Club Mama said...

My kids slept late too! Love it!

bp said...

I needed that verse today. Thanks.