WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Friday, August 31, 2007

For moms with young daughters...

Proverbs31 at Bringing Good Home just started her own home business called Imperishable Beauty, and this is what it's all about: "Faith-based jewelry for little girls, mainly bracelets and necklaces. Each piece will represent a scripture verse that speaks to some quality or lesson that we want to teach our little girls as they grow into little women of God. Each piece will be adorned with a heart of some kind to serve as a reminder that what is beautiful and desirable to God comes from the heart. Nothing that we could put on the outside– jewelry, clothing, hair, even doing and saying the right things– will ever make us truly beautiful if we are not beautiful on the inside as well - that is, if we don’t love God and if we do not strive to imitate Christ. The idea is that they will be packaged as a gift to be given from mother to daughter."

Sounds like a really great idea and I would consider giving this as a gift to my daughter if I had a little girl, but I thought I'd pass it along to those of you who do. Check out the website, read what it's about, and take a look at the beautiful jewelry!

1 comment:

Jules said...

The braceletes are SO pretty! We will probably do this for Christmas, but I will of course put them up until they are able to take care of them and not lose them! Hope you have a great weekend! Love and Prayers, Julie