May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.
This week I am thankful for...
* Good health. Last week's flu lasted only one day, plus a day of recooping, and then I was back on my feet again. And even with Eli and me sick, Kevin did not catch anything and remains healthy!
* New baby. I am so thankful to have our baby news out so our friends and church and everyone can join with us in praying for this pregnancy. This baby is already such a joy and blessing, and we pray for everything to go smoothly!
* Gifts. My parents-in-law have offered to buy us a new washer and dryer as an early Christmas present. We have several issues with our current used ones but were avoiding the situation and just hoping to make them work for one more year until we moved. But they've offered this wonderful gift to us, and I'm so excited for our new washer and dryer to come this morning!!
* Good days. This week started out with some really rough days with Eli as he's turning more into a toddler. But yesterday and the start of today have been MUCH better, and I am so thankful!!
* Wisdom. Yesterday we finally got a savings account set up for our 1-yr old, and I'm so excited about that! This will make it so much easier to actually set aside money each month for his future, instead of us always just saying that we're going to do that.
* Fall weather. It may not actually be Fall yet, but we sure are getting Fall weather here in Connecticut. And I love that we can turn the air off and open the windows again! It feels so refreshing!
* My hubby. He was really great yesterday about watching Eli for what seemed like forever while I was cooking dinner. He was able to get out of work for a little while today so he could be here when the washer and dryer comes. He's always there when I need him!
Head on over to Sting My Heart for more Thankful Thursday participants. Have a blessed Thursday!