WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Fruit of the Spirit Blog

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I have been nominated to display this Fruit of the Spirit graphic on my blog. The fruits of the spirit are love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. (Galatians 5:22-23) It is my prayer to live out these virtues in my life, and apparently someone else thinks I display these qualities through my posts and offer a glimpse of the fruit in my life.

As you can see on my sidebar, the goal of my blog is to "learn from others, encourage others, and share my journey as I seek God's will for my life." And I'm so pleased that I have been encouraging to others, and as I continue to display this graphic on my blog, I will remember to keep that as my focus of my writing.

I'm in the process of getting the Fruit of the Spirit blogroll added to my sidebar. So check back later for a list of other blogs displaying the fruits of the spirit.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Awesome Sarah! You definitely do live out the fruit of the spirit, way to go!