WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Monday, August 20, 2007

Menu Plan Monday - Aug. 20th

It feels like it's been forever since I've done MPM since we were on vacation last week and just had easy meals the few days before that. And the week before that I did NOT feel like cooking since we had just had family visiting for two weeks! So now we're finally getting back into the swing of things, and boy, let me tell you, it wasn't easy coming up with a menu this week, but here she is!

Monday - (SB game at 6:00) sandwiches or something from the freezer section

Tuesday - chicken chow mein

Wednesday - Makeover Greek Spaghetti (new recipe)

Thursday - appetizer nite- tacos on fritos

Friday - turkey and gravy, steamed veggies, mashed potatoes

Saturday - end of season softball party!

Sunday - turkey/rice soup, apples

For more great menu ideas head over to OrgJunkie! Have a great week, everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a delicious sounding week! Have a great Monday.

Amy said...

Glad to see you back on MPM! That greek spaghetti dish looks delicious. I may have to try that next week.

Somewhere In The Sun said...

The Greek Spaghetti looks good. Have you tried it? If not, will you be posting a review next week?