WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Friday, June 26, 2009

Activity: Summer Sunshine

Activity idea found HERE.

Supplies:
glue stick
orange and yellow construction paper
scissors
little hands
black marker

after I traced hands (folding over the paper so I only had to trace/cut half as many handprints) I sent Eli off to do something else while I cut everything out and got it ready. I traced a circle using a cool whip container and then made small dots where I wanted Eli to glue the yellow handprints
working on the orange hand prints
done so far
now add a cute face, and it's done!

No comments: