WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Summer evening sun.

There was a beautiful haze over the ground last evening and the sun was perfect, so I thought I'd go out with my camera and experiment trying to catch some sun flare. Click pictures to view larger.

I started to edit out the power lines here, but it was really blotchy there in the grass, so I had to go back to the original. Here's what it COULD be...


slightly different angle. I love the water pump in this one.


Which photo is your favorite?

4 comments:

BellaMama said...

Pictures 4 & 5 are the best! Lovely enough for a postcard!

Jennifer said...

I have to go with the one with the water pump. They're all beautiful, but that's my favorite!

The Cutes and Scoots Show said...

You certainly are a budding photographer! I love the ones of the barn where the sun's rays are poking out.
Thanks for sharing.
Beautiful!

cryssi said...

I really like number 4. I think Photography is really for you! You are very good.

Blessings
Crystal